James Archer founded Archer Building Consultancy Ltd, as a specialist premises consultancy within the education sector, on the 17th December 2007 with a very clear vision:
‘A business providing best value in terms of professional fees and overall project costs’
This ethos now underpins the integrity upon which Archer Building Consultancy Ltd have become established:
- Specialising in working with schools and academies, ensuring they are our priority.
- Working in ‘Partnership’ with our clients.
- Offering unparalleled levels of commitment and dedication.
- Providing ‘best value’ in terms of professional fees and overall project cost.
- Focused on providing an exceptional professional service complimented by a ‘personal touch’.
- Building open and honest relationships with communication.
- Working ‘integrity’ and ‘accountability' whilst respecting everyone.
Archer Building Consultancy Ltd, having not deviated away from this set of core values, are now established as a leading specialist educational premises
consultancy in the south east of England with a solid base of nearly one hundred repeat business clients in Essex, Hertfordshire & Kent. Having
achieved 82% success across all ACMF Rounds (100% success rate in ACMF Round 2 in 2012, 2013 & 2104 (securing 1/16th of the national
funding) in March 2015 we secured an incredible 73% success rate on the first round of the CIF securing £12,500,000.00 for our valued clients. We are
immensely proud of this achievement which is testament to our unparalleled levels of dedication.
'Outstanding premises advice with a greatly valued personal touch'.